19.1.06

Aprire il blog.../Opening the blog...


Hi everyone!
Yeah, I gave up and finally decided to open my onw blog!
Probably too much time in my hand right now, but things will change when I'll be back to work full steam on the Masters of the Universe and Princess of Power DVD.
To be completely honest what finally made me decide to open a blog was tonight mail exachange with my good pal James Eatock aka Busta Toons who had recently published his own MOTU related blog.
Chek it out:
http://bustatoons.blogspot.com/, it's abolutely entertaining and it should be a must to visit from every He-Fan!
Well, having worked all the past hours a the graphic I will reserve the classic introduction to me and my work for tomorrow (maybe)
For today I will just celebrate the great news of She-Ra finally coming on DVD by BCI and the usual he-man.org gang! This is going to be a great time for everyone involved again!

------------------------------------------

Ciao a tutti!
Si, alla fine ho ceduto anche io e ho aperto il mio blog!
Probabilemento ho solo troppo tempo libero in questo momento, ma presto le cose cambieranno quando tornerò a lavorare a pieno ritmo sui DVD dei Masters of the Univer e di Princess of Power.
Ad essere sinceri, quello che mi ha fatto infine decidere di aprire un blog è stato lo scambio di e-mail che ho avuto stasera con il mio buon amico James Eatock, alias Busta Toons, che ha recentemente aperto il suo blog su He-Man.
Dategli un occhiata:
http://bustatoons.blogspot.com/, è davvero godible e ogni vero He-Fan dovrebbe visitarlo spesso!
Avendo lavorato le ultime ore alla grafica del blog, sono abbastanza stanco e riserverò la classica introduzione su di me e il mio lavoro a domani (spero!)
Per oggi voglio solo celebrare le grandi notizie che riguardano la prossima uscita in DVD della serie animata di She-Ra , grazie alla BCI e alla solita banda di He-Man.org
lavoraci sarà davvero un gran piacere ancora una volta!


(Thanks to Alessandra for the She-Ra pics!)
(Grazie ad Alessandra per l'immagine di She-Ra)




4 commenti:

Emiliano said...

Thanks Skelepimp!

Anonymous said...

Hi Emiliano, great idea your blog!

Ho inserito nel mio sito la notizia dell'apertura del blog!

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy that my Blog has inspired you, after all your art has inspired me for many years! :)

Anonymous said...

good start

Translate